Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jesus I'm yours! I'm lost without you!

Why do Christians lash out at one another? Why do we want to hurt each other? Why do we feel the need to feel like we are better than others??

I don't like all this unkindness that is among your sons and daughters. Lord why is it so hard for us to put our flesh aside? Lord it is ONLY by YOUR strength that we can be bound together in unity and love despite our differences...

Why are we in such a hurry? I too often act in haste and react full of emotions instead of consulting God, meditating on His words and statutes... God is breaking me over this fault right now... When we aren't seeking Him, the pain is unbearable! I fall so short of God's Glory, and I see how AMAZING His grace, mercy and forgiveness is! I sometimes wish I could start over... Satan tries so hard to convince me I'm worthless, but God has PLANNED me PERFECTLY, and He LOVES and CHERISHES me!! I am soooo BLESSED!! Especially since NONE of it was by my own doing, but only because of God!! How GREAT HE IS~!

Why is it so hard to forgive? God forgives us our trespasses/debts, and we are called to forgive those who trespass against us... Why is this so hard? This world is harsh and hurts... God can HEAL our aching hearts! Prais Him! In my Father's arms is where I wish to remain!

Why do we take our eyes off Him? The past is past, it's forgotten, Thank you Jesus for freeing us from our slavery to sin! Lord, live in us! Shine through us! Let me be seen by YOU and NOT MAN! Why do we dwell on the past?? Jesus washes us clean with His BLOOD!! We are pure in God's sight... God has AMAZING plans for our lives! Let Him use His servants to glorify Him and encourage one another and not tear each other apart!

1 Comments:

Blogger ericka b said...

Oh BJ... SO much truth in all these posts! These words are so rich... He is working in your heart SO much! I can see it! How exciting!

I love you girl-- what a wonderful expression of His love you are in my life! Glad you've got this... now we can keep up with you in Italy! :)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home