Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Random thoughts...

DO NOT FEAR...DO NOT WORRY... God will take care of everything! He promises that! No need to waste time that you could be spending telling of His miracles to your friends!

DANCE ALWAYS... especially for JESUS!

DARE TO DREAM AND DREAM BIG!!! :o)

ALWAYS SMILE (YOU HAVE THE JOY OF CHRIST, WHICH IS NEVER ENDING)...I CONSIDER ALL THINGS LOST FOR THE SAKE OF THE LORD... I want nothing from this earth... I will go where God takes me if it means to leave every comfort I've ever known, I am willing...

BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT... we are sooo lucky that we have the Holy Spirit and the LIVING JESUS CHRIST that is with us EVERY DAY... Be thankful we don't have to go through what those in the old testament had to do with sacrifices and the huge unbridgeable gap that existed before Jesus came to redeem us!

FOLLOW WHERE GOD LEADS YOU... If you aren't lead by the Spirit, slow down and listen! be patient, even if it hurts...God works ALL things for the best! especially when it comes to His beloved children!

JESUS IS ALL I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERY DAY IS PERFECT IF HE IS IN IT!!!!I can't wait until ALL I do is Praise Him in UNITY with ALL the children of the world from every nation!!!!!God will answer your prayers, IF it pleases Him!!

PRAY ALWAYS... God hears you... Pray for all nations of the earth, pray for your friends, and most of all... Pray for the lost to come into the light and learn to have a RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home