Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jesus Be my Valentine EVERYDay :o)

"I will make you my promised bride forever. I will be good and fair; I will show you my love and mercy." Hosea 2:19
LORD- I am taken by YOU!!! You sweep me off my feet, you are my PERFECT LOVER!!

"But if you marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this." I Corinthians 7:28
THANK YOU JESUS, for BLESSING me with this time of singleness!

"I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs--how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world-- how he can please his wife-- and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world-- how she can please her husband. I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord." I Corinthians 7:32-35
God, Let me be the vessel through which others can know YOUR LOVE!!

This is everything I want Lord... I want you to be my ONE CONSUMING PASSION! Lord, I belong to you... LET MY THOUGHTS BE ONLY OF YOU LORD!! CONSUME MY EVERY THOUGHT... BE THE ONE THAT I PONDER ABOUT ALL THE DAY LONG!! Lord I want to be lost in the Love that you show me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home