Saturday, February 18, 2006

One of the Ten Commandments...

Why do we covet thy neighbors circumstances? Have you ever thought that when you look at someone else and think that they have it good, that you are coveting what they have? I know I look at others and think, man I wish I was her and didn't have to worry about this or that... well, for one thing, I don't have to worry about anything because God is in COMPLETE CONTROL of my life... Worrying does no good- neither does stress, but for some reason we worry and stress anyways...

Something that has really been on my heart recently is all the single girls I'm friends with... and I'm not excluding myself, but we've been getting annoyed at how we desire human relationships and that's not what we should be desiring, but we should be desiring more of Jesus and hoping for a more committed and a deeper more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, our Living Savior that is walking with us daily, and who has given us the Holy Spirit!!! God is pursuing us, why are we running to things of this earth, or desiring things of this earth?? Relationships need time to grow, and that's what God wants, He wants us to spend time with Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home