Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Reliable

Well, last night my computer died... like dead.... like can't recover the 2 6-8 page research papers I had saved to my harddrive because according to Dell, my harddrive is corrupt and I just have to get a new one... so... also lost pictures, and well, words describing the feeling: FRUSTRATION... ANNOYANCE... STRESS... CONFUSION... SORROW...

K, so I thought- Computers are soooo unreliable... and ofcourse God has taught me a lesson through the little circumstances in my life- He said... the things of this earth are unreliable, they will fail you, dissappoint you, discourage you, cause trouble, however... there is a solution- HIM!! He is in Heaven and God will NEVER fail us, NEVER disappoint us, ALWAYS encourage us, guide us and show us the way... He has PLANS to prosper us and not to harm us... Computers are just things, but for some reason I am pretty worked up about this...

SO... I have a second point... I'm frustrated because I had ALL that work on my computer, all of which is now lost... which when we get to heaven, all of the works that we do on earth will also be lost! The work we do on earth doesn't show for anything... especially not in comparison with what our AMAZING God, Lord and Savior has done for us! I mean wow... God is awesome! But it doesn't matter that work is lost, because God is in control and He LOVES US! We don't have to do work to be loved, but in our society, work is what is used to be "accepted" or to "succeed" and when I get to heaven there will be no time for frustration, only time for praising God! So... just some random revelations I thought I'd throw out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger AsimAli said...

So, do you still have this old hard drive? Sometimes its cheaper for Dell to hang up a call rather than try all ways of fixing the problem. I'm sure at least one of your million friends could try to fix it ;)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home