Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Beauty

I think the world of all of my friends... A lot of times I don't understand why or how I'm so lucky that the Lord has blessed me so richly with the people that are in my life!

"All beautiful you are, my darling, There is no flaw in you!"- God (Beloved), Song of Songs 4:7

Content...
I just finished reading the book of Ecclesiastes- and it just reiterates that the things of this world are meaningless, and that we should enjoy this blink of an eye we have on earth in these human bodies...
"So I commend the enjoymeent of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

I'm so lucky to be enjoying so much waking up and going in to work early- They had to get me a set of keys because I always showed up early and would have to wait until someone else got there to let me in... so I get there and I make the first pot of coffee for everyone (I bring my own from home) and then I sit down and I don't want to leave... the Lord has blessed me with the directions he gave me to go into architecture and I enjoy it so much! I used to say I can't complain because I know that's where God wants me, and I know every day when he proves to me as the time flies by that he knows me better than I know myself!

I also am living with a friend from Auburn's parents (she's here too) but it is the biggest blessing! I have a family in Montgomery! and it's absolutely amazing to have Mehgan here too! She is an amazing encouraging Christian and her friendship blesses my life!

"Be happy, young man, while you are young and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment. So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless" Ecclesiastes 11:9-10

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down his friend can help him up, but pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home