Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stay with me...

A simple request that the Lord demands of us... Wow, blessings are too many to count, and God is still with me... How wonderful that He loves us so much to remain with us if we remain with Him...

So, I had a wonderful talk with my older brother, I don't know how I lucked out so much- the only explanation is that God is PERFECT! and knows me better than I know myself, and therefore He planned for my brother to be such an incredible man of God and witness to me...

A few things my brother had to remind me of:

God isn't an obligation
We are in the world, and it's okay to enjoy life, and i'm sorry i don't have the passage where God talks about enjoying our food and drink
We are not at home here on earth- we are IN the world, not OF it...
God is our final goal, and He isn't just teaching us book knowledge from the Bible, but life lessons as well!

I'm just so lucky and blessed...
There is no other place I'd rather be than right where God wants me to be...
Caught up in the middle of God's plan for my life...

1 Comments:

Blogger ericka b said...

I miss you, I love you, I hate finals.

That's all! :)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home