Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Trust

So often we take trust for granted... or if you're like me, I have a hard time trusting others because I don't want to be disappointed, or I'm afraid if something goes wrong I'd rather it be because of something I did than leaving it up for someone else to make a mistake... Well, if we realize this fact about ourselves, than why does it hurt so bad when others don't trust you? I mean, I shouldn't get upset when people question what I say... I'm not perfect, God knows I fall short of His glory every day, and that I need His grace so much because I can't do it on my own!
I've lied before, and I'll probably lie again in my lifetime, but when we are being truthful and when we are trying to follow God and be lead by Him and when we are truly striving to be honest and do what is right, that's when it really hurts that people don't trust you... it's when you're caught in the wrong that you're like, ok, it was right for you to question, but when there was nothing wrong done, and trust is lost that it really hurts...
I have many a conversation with God about feeling sorry for the fact that so often I don't trust Him enough and that too often I try to take things into my own hands, when it would turn out so much better if I just left it up to Him, but for some stupid reason, I like to make things difficult and take things into my own hands!
Anywho, in closing:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home